New York Chiropractor, DRX 9000 Manhattan

www.drshoshany.com
Every week I have patients come to my office with these Cheesey looking "FREE REPORTS" that are DRX 9000 ads that Chiropractors put in the local papers. I practice in Manhattan, I use the DRX 9000 but I never used this cheesy method to bring in patients. This is not an attack on the Doctor that uses this method but this is my blog and my opinion that we as a proffesion should uses more ethical methods of informing patients about the benefits of Spinal Decompression.
NASA did not discover this! Enough already if you have a herniated disc find a Doctor that uses Spinal Decompression it works great!
If you are Chiropractor and put all your faith in Ben Altadonna free reports based on a NASA discovery it is time to give patients the facts about spinal decompression.
the fact is that is a great Non Surgical technique for Chronic Back, and herniated disc pain but is not a panacea or a magic cure for everyone.
Visit www.drshoshany.com for more information about DRX 9000 treatment in NYC

Comments