New York Chiropractor, DRX 9000 Manhattan


www.drshoshany.com
DRX 9000 in use.
I am posting some answers from various questions i recieved below.
Is DRX 9000, spinal decompression treatment safe?
Yes it is very safe very slim chance of injury if patient is screened properly and patient mantains control the whole time.

Whats the deal with NASA and the astronauts?
I get this question emailed to me at least twice a week from Chiro's and consumers alike.
The bottom line is NASA never endorsed any product nor did they design it and astronauts never used it, although I have treated some space cadets (joke!)

I never like the ads that mentioned this before.

Whats up with 86%?
There was a study called the gionasis study that showed that 86% of test subjects showed improvement the study can be found at www.drshoshany.com/spinaldecompression

I use the DRX 9000 everyday and see some fantastic results but I inform my patients that is not a panacea and I don't make outragous claims and deceive patients into thinking this is a NASA discovery, this is misleading.

Comments