New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
Good Morning New York City! Over the weekend a read a great book, It was called one minute wellness by Dr. Ben Lerner, I posted my review on www.Amazon.com . I felt the book really dealt with wellness and if read teachs the true principles of a healthy lifestyle and a prevention attittude. To many Americans are caught up in the mentallity of taking drugs for everything and and looking to prescription medication for all the answers to there health concerns. True health and healing comes from within us and needs to be allowed to heal. www.drshoshany.com is my website and I am proud to say is visited my thousands of New Yorkers interested in a healthy lifestyle and Chiropractic care. Why suffer with Sciaitica or Migraine headaches? Sometimes all it takes is a simple series of gentle spinal adjustments to the spine to release the tension to the nervous system and the body will heal itself.
Dr. Steven Shoshany
10 Downing St. Suite 1U
NY,NY 10014

Comments