New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
Today I am going to write about fever in children. The reason I am picking this topic is because last night as I was walking home in Tribecca aftera busy day as a Chiropractor my son has a pretty high fever. I was reminded of being back at school and thinking does this stuff (chiropractic) really work. Fever is the bodies primary defense mechanism, the body in raises the tempeture to fight infection and mobilize white blood cells and make the body heal. Many parents would want to give tylenol or motrin but in my opinion that is not in the childs best interest. Monitor the child and allow fever to run its course, sometimes an adjustment will cause a natural break in the temp. and the child will sleep all night and wake up better. As a chiropractor I am constentally challenged but I know that the body has an amazing ability to heal itself when you remove the interference.
www.drshoshany.com
Chiropractor New York City

Comments