New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
I had a great relaxing long weekend. I am happy to be back to work as a New York City Chiropractor. My schedule is packed today with people coming back from a long weekend. Usually patients come in after sleeping on strange beds like a futon or even the floor and that seems to mess up peoples spines a bit. A Chiropractic adjustment is a much welcomed way to start the work week. Visit my website at www.drshoshany.com and learn about ways you can reduce stress while traveling. One other thing I noticed is that many people that work and live in New York city and see a Chiropractor are extremelly busy, but making the time for an adjustment can really keep you healthy and keep your spine in tip top shape.
Until next time.
Yours in health
Dr Steven Shoshany
www.drshoshany.com
New York Chiropractor

Comments