Spinal Decompression for Herniated discs

www.drshoshany.com
I wanted to let everyone know about my upcoming move and expansion.
After 10+ years at my 10 Downing St. location I am adding a new office and will move into 632 Broadway suite 303 NY,NY 10012. This office is located on the Broadway Between Bleecker St. and Houston.The phone number will stay the same.
This space is a state of the art facility, I now offer digital x-rays (low dose and quick reads)which will allow me the ability to do Pre and Post radiographs to show patients how the spinal decompression treatment increases their disc space.
Spine Force core strengthening and the Med-X spinal strengthening equipment and the Power Plate whole body vibration platform.
I will have a Board certified MD that can administer pain relieving medications and a Doctor of physical therapy to administer physical therapy.
I believe this will be the most complete spinal decompression protocol available anywhere. www.drshoshany.com
We will have an area for patients to warm up prior to decompression followed by a private spinal decompression room followed by a private PT room to receive Cyrotherapy and electro Stim.
Of course I will continue to offer Custom Bracing and Chiropractic care.
The Spine Force is great for Back and Core Strengthening,Fall Prevention
Protocols for All Ages,Shoulders, Hips and Ankle Injuries
Sports Performance Enhancement,Post Surgery/Spinal Decompression Rehabilitation
www.drshoshany.com

Comments