NEW YORK CITY CHIROPRACTOR

www.drshoshany.com
I think we hit a record yesterday I had 7 seven new patients! I trully believe that if you provide an outstanding service at a fee that is resonable people will flock to you. I treat all my practice members (patients) as if they are my owm family. I go out of my way for them, I make my self available to them every day and if necessary i do house calls. Many of my patients like the fact that there New York Chiropractor is available to them when they need. I have traveled as far as Montauk to see a patient on his private yacht! My practice at 10 Downing St. is full of happy patients that are geting better and staying healthy thru Chiropractic care!
visit www.drshoshany.com to join my newletter or learn more about Chiropractic.
Till next time
Dr Steven Shoshany

Comments