New York Chiropractor, DRX 9000 Manhattan

www.drshoshany.com
Wow finally a great segment on how effective spinal decompression is in treating herniated disc.
If you where up last night on the CW 11 (which is a New York news channel) they interviewed a colleague Howard Goodman DC and his patients on how effective the spinal decompression treatment is. I am glad this is finally getting out, and eventually the insurance companies will start to pay, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Overall this was a great segment and should really inform the public that spinal decompression is a legitimate and effective procedure.
More and more patients are realizing that back surgery should be a last option, and turning to safe and proven Non Surgical Spinal Decompression.
I have seen only a handful of insurance companies recognize Spinal Decompression and actually pay for it.
I offer affordable interest free payment plans for my patients when there is no insurance coverage.
Call (212) 645-8151 if you have interest in Spinal decompression in Manhattan
www.drshoshany.com

Comments