New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
What a great weekend, I had a new patient come in over the weekens who really hurt his shoulder in a scuffle, he was unable to extend his arm and in severe pain. I check it out and iced it down adjusted the shoulder and stabilzed it with kineso tape after only two treatments his range of motion was greatly increased and had about a 50% reduction in his pain. If this guy was seen by a medical doctor he probally would be on pain medication and told to immobilize his arm and lose a couple weeks worth of work. Chiropractic care got him back to work in record time.
When I am not in my New York City office delivering high quality Chiropractic care I can help people wherever I am. I love being a Chiropractor.
Visit my website at www.drshoshany.com

Comments