New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
I received a call yesterday ( Sunday) about a new patient that was is agonizing pain and wanted to be seen immediatley, I usually can always accomadate patients but I was away till the next day. So the patient was scheduled first thing in the morning and missed her apointment, and out of concern I called her husband and was told that she went into the hospital and was given three diffrent medications for her pain and was told to relax! Well I know that is had gotten a adjustment that it would relieve some discomfort and allow her body to start to heal on its own. If you ever wake up with acute neck pain in can be something serious but most of times it is not, after getting the news from the medic that it is not a diesease like meningitis or a heart attack the first place you should go to is your chiropractor.
www.drshoshany.com

Comments