A new Kinesiology tape-Rock Tape


I have been using Kinesolgy tapes for close to 7 plus years now. I was introduced to the Original Kinesio tape designed by Kenzo Kase, the next tape that I was introduced to was made my Nitto Denko called Spider-Tech that had pre-cuts designs. This tape is great and stays on really nice and its precut patterns cover a broad range of problems and conditions.
The newest Kinesiology tape that I started using is called Rock Tape, This tape is geared towards the Runners,and athletes it stays on really well and whats cool is that it has different patterns like Cow,Bio hazard and other colors and patterns that patients really like.
We stock and sell all three Brands in our NYC Chiropractic and Physical therapy office- Kinesio tape, Spider-tech tape and Rock tape.
This tape job is on a patient that hurt her knee over a year ago while Skiing,We have been using the Graston technique, Cold laser therapy and Taping her with Kinesiolgy tape.

Comments

Hello,


Really it is very informative post. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! and I have been on the look out for such information.