NYC Chiropractor

This is just information worth viewing and knowing about. If you require more info on Canadian/European type health care speak to Canadians who really need specialized treatment. Let them share their nightmare about government sponsored health care systems. I have friends in Canada who have experienced this type of nightmare first hand...

A short but poignant independent film on government sponsored health care systems.
http://www.freemarketcure.com/brainsurgery.php

The reason I added this to my Blog about NYC Chiropractic is because so many people think that socialized medicine would be such a good idea! Not so.
I practice in Manhattan and I think that it would be like Medicare, which is a federally funded program. I know so many excellent Doctors of medicine and Chiropractors that refuse to deal with Medicare.I think that if Health care was made 100% tax deductible would make it much better than socialized medicine.
www.drshoshany.com

To many people do not have insurance but they pay out of pocket for their health care it should be a deductible expense.
www.drshoshany.com

Comments