New York Chiropractor, DRX 9000 Manhattan

www.drshoshany.com
Call 212 645-8151
I recently posted a video on my website www.drshoshany.com this video has several patient testimonials and shows the DRX 9000 spinal decompression machine in use and shows a patient getting equipped to get on the table.
New York Spinal Decompression
What I find interesting is that every spinal decompression table company uses the DRX 9000 as the benchmark, this table has the most recognized name in the industry.
I use several spinal decompression tables in my practice, The best one that has produced the best clinical outcomes is the DRX 9000.
I also use the 3D active trac to decompress the cervical spine.
If you have Chronic back or Neck pain, herniated or bulging discs, Sciatica and have tried everything and are considering surgery please look into Non Surgical Spinal decompression.
Call (212) 645-8151.
Mention blogger for a $250 discount on a complete Spinal decompression program this offer is only for the first 5 patients that schedule during the month of march.
www.drshoshany.com

Comments