New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
I would like to set the record straight about Disc decompression therapy. Yes it can can heal a damaged disc and prevent an unnecessary surgery. The technology was discovered by NASA, basically the table pulls the spine and helps create a negative pressure inside the disc which allows the disc material to get drawn back into the space and allow the disc to heal. One thing I have noticed is some people that have this technology are offering it for high prices, $4,000 for 20 visits, mainly because they spent a lot on their equipment and because it is time consuming. The newest table I purchased was less expensive for me but with the same if not newer advancements so I can pass the savings along to my patients. I have been charging around $1,500 fpr 20 visits. If you no someone in New York City than has a Disc problem please refer them to my website at www.drshoshany.com

Comments