New York Chiropractic and Spinal Decompression Center

www.drshoshany.com
I would like to share with my readers some exciting news.
I have recently decided to expand my practice to a 2,400 sq. foot center of excellence. I plan on adding only state of the art diagnostics like Digital x-rays and cutting edge physical therapy and rehab equipment.
This center will have Medical doctors,Chiropractors, Physical therapists, Acupuncture and Massage therapists all working together with one common goal. This goal will be to get the patient better as quickly as possible.
In the past patients would have to go to different locations to see different doctors and shuffle paperwork back and forth.
I plan on having all Professional working together under one roof with electronic medical records working together.
This new facility will be open by Febuary 08.
I will update my patients and potential patients as we get closer to this exciting new facility.

Comments