New york Chiropractor, Spinal Decompression

www.drshoshany.com
I just added a new tool to my practice that I wanted to share with my readers, It is called the Power Plate. the Power plate is a Whole Body Vibrational Platform that Helps to loosen up muscles increase circulation and build bone density.I know of several doctors that are using the equipment and getting excellent results with Knee and ankle rehab.
I intend to help my patients with Pelvic floor weakness and Lower back pain.
I believe that I will bill the only doctor in Manhattan that will have this unit.
visit www.powerplate.com to learn more.
This machine will enhance the benifts of spinal decompression and allow more blood to return the disc before starting Spinal decompression treatment.
I anticipate this being a real postive addition to the practice.
www.drshoshany.com

Comments