New York Chiropractor,Spinal Decompression

www.drshohany.com
Welcome back everyone, Yesterday was a busy day. I started about seven new patients and one new spinal disc decompression patient. The day after a holiday is usually the busiest. I attribute it to all the people that never do things and all off a sudden it is nice out. I had one young women that went kayacking and had rellay races all day. Not only was she sunburned both both of her shoulders and upper back where locked up. I did some gentle spinal manipulation and range of motion with her shoulders and iced her down and she felt much better. I guess the point I am trying to make is before geting to involved in recreational activity make sure you are thoroughly streched out and wearing sunblock.
Patients that have herniated discs are usaully in allot of pain and have been to every doctor and has taken every drug on the market. Spinal decompression has been the answer for allot of these patients and best of all it is non-surgical non-drug and the results are permanent.
www.drshoshany.com
If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me

Comments