New York Chiropractor, DRX 9000 Manhattan



Call (212) 645-8151 for Manhattan non-surgical spinal decompression using the DRX 9000.

visit my site at www.drshoshany.com

This is a picture of me harnessing a patient for treatment on the DRX 9000. Patient placement is vital for a comfortable spinal decompression session. Most patients if properly place will fall asleep within the first 5 minutes. I recently introduced Whole body vibration into my Spinal decompression protocol using the Power plate.

When a patient uses the power plate it helps stimulate the soleus muscle which is usually inhibited in most patients and helps stimulate deep core muscles. www.drshoshany.com

I do not use it for every patient, some patients with acute LBP and hot disc herniations need to get past the inflamation phase prior to use.

Comments