New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
I have noticed that one of the reasons Chiropractic has not gotten as far as it should of have by now is that Chiropractors are their own worst enemies.
I say that because I recently had a Chiropractor here in New York attack an article that was written by someone about there success with treatment. The patient happened to be a child that was reffered in by a ENT and was having horrible ear infections. I am a Chiropractor and the only thing that I treat is Spinal misalignment. The patient had a horrible misalignment of the upper cervical spine and when adjusted the ear infections got beter, did I treat the child for ear infections? No! I only treat spinal misalignments. Why would another Chiropractor do this? I think it has allot to do with jealously and plain stupidity.
To learn more how spinal misalignments can affect your bodies abilty to heal itself visit my website at www.drshoshany.com

Comments