New York Chiropractor

www.drshoshany.com
My website is operatating and we finally updated the newsletter mailing list, One time a month I will me emailing anyone on my list a brief newletter that has topics on how to prevent backpain, neckpain, headaches and health tips on how to improve your posture. Please visit www.drshoshany.com to get on the email list.
I got my adjustment last night and let me tell you what a diffrence it makes! Living and working in New York City is very stressful I think I might of mentioned this before. Nothing reduces stress and helps the body achieve homeostasis better than a chiropractic adjustment.
If you are tired, burnt out or plain stressed out maybe it is time that you get your spine checked today, I am available to anyone in the Metro area. If I am not convienent to you or you can not communte to Manhattan Visit www.therightchiropractor.com for other qualified doctors.

Comments